In a bowl, add the melted butter and crushed biscuits and mix them well.
3) Take a 9 inch pie tin with removable base and line the base with the biscuit mixture.
5) Leave the pie tin inside the fridge for atleast 30 mins.
6) In another bowl, mix the hung curd ( drained curd), sugar and whipped cream and set aside ( If required, one can add honey to increase sweetness).
7) Mix the gelatin and water and heat the mixture till gelatin dissolves in the water.
8) Once the gelatin mixture is cooled, add to the yogurt mixture and mix well.
9) Pour the yogurt and gelatin mixture to the biscuit lined pie tin.
10) Keep the pie tin inside the fridge for atleast 4 hours or till the yogurt mixture sets.
11) Once the yogurt mix sets, pop the base out from the sides and slice the cheese cake.
12) Serve with fresh fruits